Organovo Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ONVO) shares saw a handy gain on Tuesday after the bio-printer announced that it received a strong consumer response from its second tissue service. Specifically, the ExVive Human Kidney Tissue launched in September, which uses Organovos 3D bio-printed kidney tissue to study the effects of drug exposure through toxicology panels and transporter studies.
The company already has multiple commercial orders from several customers, including with two global, top 25 pharmaceutical companies.
For some background: Organovo designs and creates functional, three-dimensional human tissues for use in medical research and therapeutic applications. The company develops 3D human tissue models through internal development and in collaboration with pharmaceutical, academic and other partners. Organovo’s 3D human tissues have the potential to accelerate the drug discovery process, enabling treatments to be developed faster and at lower cost.
Top Penny Stocks To Invest In Right Now: Continental Resources, Inc.(CLR)
Continental Resources, Inc., incorporated on November 16, 1967, is an independent crude oil and natural gas exploration and production company with properties in the North, South and East regions of the United States. The North region consists of properties north of Kansas and west of the Mississippi River and includes North Dakota Bakken, Montana Bakken and the Red River units. The South region includes Kansas and all properties south of Kansas and west of the Mississippi River, including various plays in the South Central Oklahoma Oil Province (SCOOP), Sooner Trend Anadarko Canadian Kingfisher (STACK), Northwest Cana and Arkoma Woodford areas of Oklahoma. The East region includes undeveloped leasehold acreage east of the Mississippi River. The Company’s estimated proved reserves are approximately 1,230 million barrels of crude oil equivalent (MMBoe) with estimated proved developed reserves of over 520 MMBoe. Its crude oil production is sold to crude oil refining companie s at market centers.
The Company’s principal producing properties in the North region are in the Bakken field and the Red River units. Its average daily production from such properties is approximately 148,910 Boe per day. The Bakken field of North Dakota and Montana is a crude oil resource play in the United States. The Company is a producer, leasehold owner and operator in the Bakken. Its total Bakken production is over 136,350 Boe per day. It has completed approximately 650 gross wells in the Bakken. Its total proved Bakken field reserves is over 660 MMBoe. It operates approximately eight rigs in the Bakken, all in North Dakota.
The Company’s Red River units consists of over nine units located along the Cedar Creek Anticline in North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana that produce crude oil and natural gas from the Red River B formation. The Company’s principal producing properties in the Red River units include the Cedar Hills units in North Dakota and Montana, the Medicine Pole H! ills units in North Dakota and the Buffalo Red River units in South Dakota. Its properties in the Red River units comprise a portion of the Cedar Hills field.
The Company’s principal producing properties in the South region are located in the SCOOP, Northwest Cana and STACK areas of Oklahoma. Its average daily production from such properties is approximately 76,020 Boe per day. The Company’s SCOOP play extends across Garvin, Grady, Stephens, Carter, McClain and Love counties in Oklahoma, and contains crude oil and condensate-rich fairways as delineated by various industry wells. It is a producer, leasehold owner and operator in the SCOOP play. It has completed over 200 gross wells in SCOOP. The Company’s Northwest Cana properties are located in northwestern Oklahoma in Blaine, Dewey and Custer Counties of Oklahoma and target the Woodford formation. It has approximately five operated rigs drilling in Northwest Cana. It has over four oper ated rigs drilling in STACK. It has completed a combined of approximately 30 gross wells in Northwest Cana and STACK. It has proved reserves of approximately 80 MMBoe.
- [By Matt Egan]Before Tuesday, Big Oil’s credit ratings had been left largely intact by S&P. But with oil sinking back to $30 a barrel, the ratings firm took action by downgrading Chevron (CVX), EOG Resources (EOG), Apache (APA), Devon Energy (DVN), Hess (HES), Marathon Oil (MRO), Murphy Oil (MUR), Continental Resources (CLR) and Southwestern Energy (SWN).
- [By Robert Rapier]At the center of this fracking revolution is the Williston Basin in the Bakken shale formation of North America. Below are our favorite companies operating in this area. Continental Resources (CLR) was a pioneer in the Bakken Formation, entering the Bakken in 2003 with a purchase of 300,000 acres. In 2004, Continental completed the first commercially successful well in the North Dakota Bakken that was both horizontally drilled and fractured.
Top Penny Stocks To Invest In Right Now: ConocoPhillips(COP)
ConocoPhillips operates as an integrated energy company worldwide. The company?s Exploration and Production (E&P) segment explores for, produces, transports, and markets crude oil, bitumen, natural gas, liquefied natural gas, and natural gas liquids. Its Midstream segment gathers, processes, and markets natural gas; and fractionates and markets natural gas liquids in the United States and Trinidad. The company?s Refining and Marketing (R&M) segment purchases, refines, markets, and transports crude oil and petroleum products, such as gasolines, distillates, and aviation fuels. Its Chemicals segment manufactures and markets petrochemicals and plastics. This segment offers olefins and polyolefins, including ethylene, propylene, and other olefin products; aromatics products, such as benzene, styrene, paraxylene, and cyclohexane, as well as polystyrene and styrene-butadiene copolymers; and various specialty chemical products comprising organosulfur chemicals, solvents, catalyst s, drilling chemicals, mining chemicals, and engineering plastics and compounds. The company?s Emerging Businesses segment develops new technologies and businesses. It focuses on power generation; and technologies related to conventional and nonconventional hydrocarbon recovery, refining, alternative energy, biofuels, and the environment. This segment also offers E-Gas, a gasification technology producing high-value synthetic gas. ConocoPhillips was founded in 1917 and is based in Houston, Texas.
- [By Joshua Bondy]The big dog
ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP ) spun off Philips 66, becoming the largest independent E&P. In the long run, its size may hold the company back. Its latest quarterly operating income of $14.78 per Boe is respectable for such a large firm, but it is beingforced into expensive unconventional plays. The company’s own rough estimates project that its base production will fall from 1.5 million barrels of oil equivalent per day (Mmboepd) to 1.0 Mmboepd by 2017.
- [By Ben Levisohn]Goldman Sachs strategist David Kostin and team note that stocks with high operating leverage–Amazon.com (AMZN), Whole Foods Market (WFM), ConocoPhillips (COP), Yahoo! (YHOO), and FedEx (FDX) among them–will outperform if the U.S. economy strengthens:
10 Best Construction Stocks To Invest In 2017: Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.(TNDM)
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc., a medical device company, designs, develops, and commercializes various products for people with insulin-dependent diabetes in the United States. The companys flagship product is the t:slim insulin delivery system that comprises t:slim pump, its disposable insulin cartridge, and an infusion set. It also provides t:flex insulin delivery system that includes t:flex pump, its 480-unit disposable insulin cartridge, and an infusion set; and t:slim G4 insulin delivery system, a touch-screen pump with an integrated CGM system. In addition, the company offers t:connect diabetes management application, a cloud-based data management application, which provides a visual way to display therapy management data from the pump and supported blood glucose meters for users, their caregivers, and their healthcare providers; t:90, an infusion set for use with its insulin pump products; and various pump accessories. I ts products in development include Tandem Device Updater, a PC and Mac-compatible Web-based system that allows users to update their pumps software; t:sport insulin delivery system; and automated insulin delivery, an artificial pancreas system with external device, or combination of devices, intended to aid a person with insulin-dependent diabetes by automatically testing and controlling their blood glucose. The company was formerly known as Phluid Inc. and changed its name to Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. in January 2008. Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
- [By Lisa Levin]Shares of Tandem Diabetes Care Inc (NASDAQ: TNDM) were down 58 percent to $2.25 after the company posted downbeat quarterly results.Cempra Inc (NASDAQ: CEMP) was down, falling around 59 percent to $7.69 after the FDA raised liver safety issues in its review of the company’s experimental drug to treat community acquired pneumonia. Baird downgraded Cempra from Outperform to Underperform.
10 Best Trucking Stocks To Own For 2017: ResMed Inc.(RMD)
ResMed Inc., incorporated on March 31, 1994, is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures and markets equipment for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep-disordered breathing and other respiratory disorders, including obstructive sleep apnea. The Company develops a range of products for sleep-disordered breathing and other respiratory disorders, including airdevices, informatics solutions, diagnostic products, mask systems, headgear and other accessories.
The Company owns interest in Inova Labs, Inc., a medical device company specializing in the development and commercialization of oxygen therapy products. The Company holds interest in Brightree LLC, a provider of business management and clinical software applications for the post-acute care industry. The Company’s manufacturing operations are located in Australia, Singapore, France, Germany, Malaysia and the United States. Its major distribution and sales sites are located in the United States, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Australia, Japan, Norway and Sweden.
- [By STOCKPICKR]Medical equipment maker ResMed (RMD) is another name that’s starting to look “toppy” after a bullish start to the year. RMD has more or less kept pace with the S&P 500 in 2014, climbing just over 11% from January to today — but shares started forming a long-term triple-top over the summer, and that setup is getting close to completion this fall.It’s worth noting that long-term price setups come with equally long term trading implications when they trigger.
The triple-top that RMD is showing is a fairly rare pattern, but the trigger is pretty perfunctory: if shares break down below support at $48, then sellers are in control, and it’s time to unload them. Downside isn’t a foregone conclusion in ResMed, but this setup only gets invalidated if shares can close above their prior highs at $54.
10 Best Trucking Stocks To Own For 2017: Golar LNG Partners LP(GMLP)
Golar LNG Partners LP, incorporated on October 24, 2007, owns and operates floating storage regasification units (FSRUs) and liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers under long-term time charters. The Company operates through the LNG market segment. The Company’s fleet consists of approximately six FSRUs and over four LNG carriers.
The Company’s FSRU vessels include Golar Spirit, Golar Winter, Golar Freeze, NR Satu, Golar Igloo and Golar Eskimo. Its FSRU vessels have a total capacity of approximately 846,000 cubic meters. The Company’s LNG carriers include Golar Mazo, Methane Princess, Golar Grand and Golar Maria. Its LNG carriers have a total capacity of over 564,400 cubic meters.
The Company competes with Hoegh LNG, Excelerate, BW Gas, Mitsui OSK Lines, Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Malaysian International Shipping Company, National Gas Shipping Company and Qatar Gas Transport Company.
- [By Roberto Pedone]Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP), a limited partnership, owns and operates floating storage and regasification units and LNG carriers under long-term charters. This stock closed up 3.5% at $32.74 in Monday’s trading session.Monday’s Volume: 432,000
Three-Month Average Volume: 81,559
Volume % Change: 283%
From a technical perspective, GMLP bounced notably higher here right off its 200-day moving average of $31.79 and back above its 50-day moving average of $32.56 with strong upside volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of GMLP within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if GMLP manages to take out Monday’s intraday high at $32.96 to some more near-term overhead resistance at $33.15 with high volume.
Traders should now look for long-biased trades in GMLP as long as it’s trending above its 200-day at $31.79 and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that’s near or above 81,559 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then GMLP will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $34.78 to its 52-week high at $36.
10 Best Trucking Stocks To Own For 2017: Kohl’s Corporation(KSS)
Kohl?s Corporation operates department stores in the United States. The company?s stores offer private and exclusive, as well as national branded apparel, footwear, and accessories for women, men, and children; soft home products, such as sheets and pillows; and housewares primarily to middle-income customers. As of January 29, 2011, it operated 1,089 stores in 49 states. The company also offers on-line shopping on its Web site at Kohls.com. Kohl?s Corporation was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
- [By Ben Levisohn]Credit Suisse analysts Michael Exstein and Anjani Vedula call Kohl’s (KSS) the “canary in the coal mine” for mall retailers. They explain why:Rarely does a sector see a secular shift as dramatic as the one now occurring in retail in general and the mall anchors specifically. After last year’s poor operating and stockperformance, many retail investors are now expecting a significant cyclical recovery in margins. However, we do not think this is a realistic expectation because mall anchors’ expense structures have fundamentally changed for two reasons: 1) sales mix has shifted towards the lower margin e-commerce channel; 2) brick & mortar operating margins are increasingly pressured (on both an absolute dollar basis as well as % of sales basis), leading to lower operating margins in aggregate.
Using Kohl’s 10-K disclosure to illustrate this shift. We illustrate this secular shift in mall anchors’ expense structures by modelling the breakout in operating income for Kohl’s brick & mortar business (B&M) versus their e-commerce business. Kohl’s gives more details on the shift in SG&A than its peers, making it easier to illustrate the pressures the industry is under. In fact, in spite of the pressures, Kohl’s has maintained relatively constant sales as well as gross margins, no small feat considering they are absorbing shipping & handling charges associated with e-commerce. In effect, we are using Kohl’s as the “canary in the coal mine”, as a preview of a larger secular issue facing the mall anchor sector…
While all retailers with an e-commerce business are exposed to these secular changes to some degree, those with a higher e-commerce penetration are more exposed, sooner. On the brick & mortar operations side, those retailers with the lowest wage rates are likely to be most impact by the essentially industry-wide wage increases brought on b
- [By Ben Levisohn]There’s been a lot of hand wringing about the dismal performance of department stores like Kohl’s (KSS), Macy’s (M), TJX Cos. (TJX), and Sears Holdings (SHLD) and what it says about the state of consumer spending. Yardeni Research’s Ed Yardeni argues that U.S. consumers are shopping, but that “Amazon (AMZN) is taking all the fun, and some of the profits, out of retailing…” He explains:
- [By Ben Levisohn]Shares of Kohl’s (KSS) are getting killed today after the retailer cut its full-year guidance as profit margins shrank. Citigroup’s Paul Lejuez and Tracy Kogan have the details:Gabe Hernandez/The Monitor/Associated PressNot unlike its department store peers, Kohl’s had a tough 4Q. Though comps were up slightly (+0.4%), it was below consensus of +1.7% (though inline with our flat forecast) and margins were significantly below plan as the company needed promotions to drive sales. As we indicated in our 1/4/16 report An Object In Motion(Retail Physics Hold True For Holiday), we believe elevated inventories at dept stores will pressure GM in 1Q (and we believe this will hold true for Kohl’s). Given the tough landscape, and with 1,000+ stores across the country, we believe Kohl’s will continue to be challenged to drive sales and earnings higher, despite its many in-store initiatives. We reiterate our Neutral rating…We are lowering our 2015E/2016E from $4.25/$4.29 to $4.00/$3.91. For 2016 we model comps 0-(1)% and op margin of 7.4% (down 80bps). We are lowering our TP from $49 to $46 to reflect our forecast reduction.
Shares of Kohl’s have tumbled 16% to $43.04 at 11:28 a.m. today, while Macy’s (M) has dropped 2.6% to $40.56, and Nordstrom (JWN) has fallen 5.7% to $47.64.
10 Best Trucking Stocks To Own For 2017: NRG Energy Inc.(NRG)
NRG Energy, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a wholesale power generation company. The company engages in the ownership, development, construction, and operation of power generation facilities. It also involves in the transacting in and trading of fuel and transportation services; the trading of energy, capacity, and related products in the United States and internationally; and the supply of electricity, energy services, and cleaner energy and carbon offset products to retail electricity customers in deregulated markets. The company operates natural gas- fired, coal- fired, oil-fired, nuclear, solar, and wind power plants. As of December 31, 2010, it had power generation portfolio of 193 operating fossil fuel and nuclear generation units with an aggregate generation capacity of approximately 24,570 megawatt (MW), as well as ownership interests in renewable facilities with an aggregate generation capacity of 470 MW. The company portfolio also includes appr oximately 24,035 MW generation capacity in the United States, and 1,005 MW generation capacity in Australia and Germany. In addition, it has a district energy business with steam and chilled water capacity of approximately 1,140 megawatts thermal equivalent. NRG Energy, Inc. was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey.
- [By Stoyan Bojinov]Deutsche Bank announced on Monday that is was maintaining a “Hold” rating on the New Jersey-based electric utility company NRG Energy Inc. (NRG), but went on to lower its price target for the company.Greg Poole, an analyst with the firm, commented, “NRG has several diverse businesses – generation, retail, solar, clean energy technologies, and now a separate MLP-like income vehicle for contracted assets. This helps to diversify away from the seemingly perennially challenged merchant generation business, but it also results in an increasingly complex story that may pose a challenge for investors and valuation.” As such, Deutsche Bank announced it was lowering its price target from $27 to $26 a share.
NRG Energy Inc. shares crept higher, gaining 1.11% on the day. The stock is up almost 15% YTD.
- [By Lisa Levin]In trading on Friday, utilities shares rose by just 0.1 percent. Meanwhile, top losers in the sector included NRG Energy Inc (NYSE: NRG), down 4 percent, and Calpine Corporation (NYSE: CPN), down 7 percent.
- [By Lisa Levin]On Thursday, utilities shares rose by 0.02 percent. Top gainers in the sector included Westar Energy Inc (NYSE: WR), Westar Energy Inc (NYSE: AT), and NRG Energy Inc (NYSE: NRG).
10 Best Trucking Stocks To Own For 2017: DXP Enterprises Inc.(DXPE)
DXP Enterprises, Inc. engages in distributing maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products, equipment, and services to industrial customers in the United States. Its Service Centers segment provides MRO products, equipment and services, including technical design expertise and logistics capabilities to industrial customers with the ability to provide same day delivery. This segment?s product categories comprise rotating equipment, bearing, power transmission, hose, fluid power, metal working, industrial supply, and safety products; and services consist of field safety supervision, in-house and field repair, and maintenance services. The company?s Supply Chain Services segment manages the supply-chain of its customers from various industries. This segment designs supply chain inventory management programs, including SmartAgreement, a procurement solution for MRO categories; SmartBuy, an on-site or centralized MRO procurement solution; SmartSource, an on-site procurem e nt and storeroom management solutions; SmartStore, an e-catalog solution; SmartVend, an industrial dispensing solution; and SmartServ, an integrated service pump solution. Its Innovative Pumping Solutions segment fabricates and assembles custom-made engineered pump packages consisting of diesel and electric driven firewater, pipeline booster, potable water packages, pigging pump packages, LACT charge units, chemical injection pump packages wash down units, seawater lift pumps, jockey pumps, condensate pump packages, cooling water skids, and seawater/produced water injection packages. DXP Enterprises, Inc. distributes its products and services through service centers and distribution centers to customers in the oil and gas, food and beverage, petrochemical, transportation, mining, construction, chemical, municipal, agriculture, pulp and paper, and other general industrial industries. The company was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
- [By Lisa Levin]Shares of DXP Enterprises Inc (NASDAQ: DXPE) were down 17 percent to $24.00. DXP Enterprises reported preliminary revenue of $228 million to $231 million for the third quarter.
10 Best Trucking Stocks To Own For 2017: J & J Snack Foods Corp.(JJSF)
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (J & J), incorporated in 1971, manufactures nutritional snack foods and distributes frozen beverages. The Company operates in three business segments: Food Service, Retail Supermarkets and Frozen Beverages. It is a manufacturer of soft pretzels in the United States, Mexico and Canada. The Company sells other products, including soft drinks, funnel cakes under the FUNNEL CAKE FACTORY brand name and smaller amounts of various other food products. The Company markets its products across the nation to the food service and retail supermarket industries.
The Company sells its soft pretzels under the brand names, such as PRETZEL FILLERS, PRETZELFILS, GOURMET TWISTS, MR. TWISTER, SOFT PRETZEL BITES, SOFTSTIX, SOFT PRETZEL BUNS, TEXAS TWIST,BAVARIAN BAKERY,SUPERPRETZEL BAVARIAN, NEW YORK PRETZEL, KIM & SCOTT’S GOURMET PRETZELS and SERIOUSLY TWISTED!. The Company’s frozen juice treats and desserts are marketed primarily under the LUIGI’S, WHOLE F RUIT, PHILLY SWIRL, ICEE and MINUTE MAID brand names. The Company’s churros are sold primarily under the TIO PEPE’S, CALIFORNIA CHURROS and OREO brand names. The Company’s dough enrobed handheld products are marketed under the PATIO, SUPREME STUFFERS and SWEET STUFFERS brand names, and under private labels. The Company’s bakery products are marketed under the MRS. GOODCOOKIE, READI-BAKE, COUNTRY HOME, MARY B’S and DADDY RAY’S brand names, and under private labels. Its bakery products include primarily biscuits, fig and fruit bars, cookies, breads, rolls, crumb, muffins and donuts.
The Company’s food service segment is engaged in selling primary products, such as soft pretzels, frozen juice treats and desserts, churros, dough enrobed handheld products and baked goods. Its customers in the food service segment include snack bars and food stands in chain, department and discount stores; malls and shopping centers; casual dining restaurants ; fast food outlets; stadiums and sports arenas; leisure and! theme parks; convenience stores; movie theatres; warehouse club stores, and schools, colleges and other institutions. Within the food service industry, its products are purchased by the consumer primarily for consumption at the point-of-sale.
The primary products sold to the retail supermarket channel are soft pretzel products, including SUPERPRETZEL, frozen juice treats and desserts, including LUIGI’S Real Italian Ice, MINUTE MAID Juice Bars and Soft Frozen Lemonade, WHOLE FRUIT frozen fruit bars and sorbet, PHILLY SWIRL cups and sticks, ICEE Squeeze-Up Tubes, and dough enrobed handheld products, including PATIO burritos. Within the retail supermarket channel, its frozen and prepackaged products are purchased by the consumer for consumption at home.
The Company sells frozen beverages to the food service industry primarily under the names ICEE, SLUSH PUPPIE and PARROT ICE in the United States, Mexico and Canada. It also provides repair and maintenance service to customers for customers’ owned equipment.
- [By Monica Gerson]J & J Snack Foods Corp (NASDAQ: JJSF) is estimated to post its quarterly earnings at $0.78 per share on revenue of $231.58 million.Nabors Industries Ltd. (NYSE: NBR) is expected to post a quarterly loss at $0.33 per share on revenue of $630.85 million.
10 Best Trucking Stocks To Own For 2017: Bunge Limited(BG)
Bunge Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an agribusiness and food company worldwide. It operates through five segments: Agribusiness, Edible Oil Products, Milling Products, Sugar and Bioenergy, and Fertilizer. The Agribusiness segment engages in the purchase, storage, transport, processing, and sale of agricultural commodities and commodity products, such as oilseeds and grains, including soybeans, rapeseed, canola, sunflower seeds, wheat, and corn to animal feed manufacturers, livestock producers, wheat and corn millers, and other oilseed processors, as well as third-party edible oil processing companies, and biodiesel industries. The Edible Oil Products segment provides packaged and bulk oils, shortenings, margarines, mayonnaise, sauces, pastes, condiments, and seasonings to baked goods companies, snack food producers, restaurant chains, food service distributors, and other food manufacturers, as well as gr ocery chains, wholesalers, distributors, and other retailers. The Milling Products segment produces and sells various wheat flours and bakery mixes; and corn milling products, including dry-milled corn meals, flours, flaking and brewer’s grits, soy-fortified corn meals, corn-soy blend products, and other products, as well as sells rice products. The Sugar and Bioenergy segment produces and sells sugar and ethanol; trades and merchandises sugar; and generates electricity from burning sugarcane bagasse. As of December 31, 2015, this segment had a total installed capacity of approximately 322 megawatts. The Fertilizer segment produces, blends, and distributes nitrogen, phosphate, and potassium fertilizers comprising phosphate-based liquid and solid nitrogen fertilizers; single super phosphate; and ammonia, urea, ammonium thiosulfate, monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, triple supersphosphate, UAN, ammonium sulfate, and potassium chloride products. Bunge Limited was fo unded in 1818 and is headquartered in White Plains, New York! .
- [By Cameron Swinehart]A diversified agriculture ETF with holdings in a variety of the largest agribusiness companies globally. Holdings include Bunge (BG), Archer Daniel Midland (AMD), PotashCorp (POT) and Deere (DE).
- [By Lisa Levin]Wednesday afternoon, non-cyclical consumer goods & services shares gained by 0.26 percent. Meanwhile, top gainers in the sector included MGP Ingredients Inc (NASDAQ: MGPI), and Bunge Ltd (NYSE: BG).